OnCall Air (www.oncallair.com) is on a mission to build innovative, user-friendly software that helps home contractors compete and grow their business.
Contractors use OnCall Air's unique platform to modernize their sales operations and present a compelling and interactive digital shopping experience to their customers.
Since our launch in early 2017, thousands of HVAC contractors have used OnCall Air's software to present hundreds of thousands of digital proposals to homeowners across North America, resulting in billions of dollars in closed sales on the platform.
But we're just getting started...
The Customer Specialist is a self-directed, enthusiastic individual who thrives on getting things done quickly and effectively.
The Customer Specialist will work closely with customers to ensure that they have successfully adopted OnCall Air into their business. The Customer Specialist will also provide support to customers with the goal to keep them satisfied with our product.
What does a typical day look like?
Trick question. We’re a rapidly growing tech company, and there is no such thing as a typical day!
But here are some of the things you’ll probably be doing in the first few months:
- Work with contractor businesses across the US to understand their business, and to ensure they know how to use the OnCall Air software to the fullest.
- Ensure a successful, timely launch and onboarding process for new customers.
- React to issues raised by our customers, and ensuring that the right team is working on the resolution.
- Work with our product and technology team to contribute to the feature roadmap, and to improve our understanding of customer needs
- Conduct demos and training webinars of the product occasionally.
Regardless of education or work history, the Customer Success Specialist has these core skills:
- Communicator - Comfortable communicating with customers through phone calls, emails, and chats.
- Organizer - Thrives on bringing order to chaos by being disciplined, process- driven, and detail-oriented.
- Process - Works well within an existing process, and can define ways to implement or improve our current process to improve team efficiency and collaboration.
- Intercom or Similar Tools - Knowledge of modern, web-based support systems, like Intercom, ZenDesk, or Salesforce.
- Action Oriented - Knows how to work fast and smart, and appreciates the importance of constantly moving forward.
- Learning Enthusiast - There's a tremendous amount to learn in the ever changing Software, Customer Success, and Contractor Industries. Having a learning mindset goes a long way in this role.
Beyond these skills, we care most about your attitude and enthusiasm!
As a member of the Watsco team, you'll be a full time salaried employee with competitive benefits, including 401k, vacation & paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance.
Where is the Job Based
This job is officially based out of our Coconut Grove office in Miami, FL. We are currently in a hybrid work situation, with a couple of days in the office each week.
Full time remote opportunities are considered on a case-by-case basis, and are currently available for applicants who reside anywhere in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, and Georgia.
About Watsco & Watsco Ventures
OnCall Air is part of Watsco Ventures, and is proud to be the first incubated business to emerge from the Ventures group. Watsco Ventures is a division of Watsco, Inc.
Watsco (www.watsco.com) is the largest North American distribution company in the $80 Billion HVAC Industry, with over four decades of consistent growth, and annual revenues greater than $5 billion (NYSE:WSO).
A major engine of Watsco's growth is driven by investments in technology, including Watsco's innovative mobile and E-Commerce groups, and the OnCall Air, Alert Labs, and Credit for Comfort software and IOT businesses.
To apply, please introduce yourself via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are a great fit for the job, and attach your resume. Reference job code SUCCESS-2023 in the subject.
Please be sure to review the job locations prior to submitting your application.