OnCall Air (www.oncallair.com) is on a mission to build innovative, user-friendly software that helps home contractors compete and grow their business.
Contractors use OnCall Air's unique platform to modernize their sales operations and present a compelling and interactive digital shopping experience to their customers.
Since our launch in late 2016, thousands of HVAC contractors have used OnCall Air's software to present hundreds of thousands of digital proposals to homeowners across North America, resulting in billions of dollars in closed sales on the platform.
But we're just getting started...
The Customer Success (CS) Specialist is a self-directed, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the HVAC industry and for driving customer success. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy and enjoys working with a variety of software platforms, ranging from Excel to Salesforce.
The CS Specialist will work closely with customers and our internal teams to ensure that the system is optimized for the unique needs of selling HVAC equipment, matchups, and accessories.
What does a typical day look like?
Trick question. We’re a rapidly growing tech company, and there is no such thing as a typical day!
But here are some of the things you’ll probably be doing in the first few months:
- Work with contractor businesses across the US to understand their business, and to ensure they know how to use the OnCall Air software to the fullest.
- Be the subject matter expert on dozens of the major HVAC brands supported by OnCall Air's platform, and help our team and our customers stay on top of changes to those products over time,
- Work across US and Canada regions to support the very distinct regional requirements related to HVAC products like Condensers, Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Boilers, and Ductless systems.
- Work with our product and technology team to contribute to the feature roadmap, and to improve our understanding of customer needs
- Work with our partner companies Product Information systems to ensure the thousands of products available on the OnCall Air platform are in sync with our partners.
- Manage our onboarding templates based on feedback from our partners to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
Regardless of education or work history, the CS Specialist has these core skills:
- Contractor Knowledge - Direct exposure and understanding of the typical residential HVAC contractor, and their needs.
- HVAC Products - Should have at least 3 years of experience working in the Residential HVAC industry, and strong working knowledge of HVAC systems like Furnaces, ACs & Heat Pumps, Ductless systems and the many accessories in the industry.
- Communicator - Comfortable communicating with customers through phone calls, emails, and chats.
- Organizer - Thrives on bringing order to chaos by being disciplined, process- driven, and detail-oriented.
- Process - Works well within an existing process, and can define ways to implement or improve our current process to improve team efficiency and collaboration.
Action Oriented - Knows how to work fast and smart, and appreciates the importance of constantly moving forward.
Beyond these skills, we care most about your attitude and enthusiasm!
As a member of the Watsco team, you'll be a full time salaried employee with competitive benefits, including 401k, vacation & paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance.
Where is the Job Based
This job is officially based out of our Coconut Grove office in Miami, FL. However, we are currently operating as a remote business, and anticipate that in 2022 we'll embrace a mix of remote and hybrid work models.
Full time remote opportunities are considered on a case-by-case basis, and are currently available for applicants who reside anywhere in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, and Georgia.
About Watsco & Watsco Ventures
OnCall Air is part of Watsco Ventures, and is proud to be the first incubated business to emerge from the Ventures group. Watsco Ventures is a division of Watsco, Inc.
Watsco (www.watsco.com) is the largest North American distribution company in the $80 Billion HVAC Industry, with over four decades of consistent growth, and annual revenues greater than $5 billion (NYSE:WSO).
A major engine of Watsco's growth is driven by investments in technology, including Watsco's innovative mobile and E-Commerce groups, and the OnCall Air, Alert Labs, and Credit for Comfort software and IOT businesses.
To apply, please introduce yourself via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are a great fit for the job, and attach your resume.
Please job code “HVAC-22" in the subject line of the email.
Please be sure to review the job locations prior to submitting your application.