OnCall Air (www.oncallair.com) is on a mission to build innovative, user-friendly software that helps home contractors compete and grow their business.
Contractors use OnCall Air's unique platform to modernize their sales operations and present a compelling and interactive digital shopping experience to their customers.
Since our launch in late 2016, thousands of HVAC contractors have used OnCall Air's software to present hundreds of thousands of digital proposals to homeowners across North America, resulting in billions of dollars in closed sales on the platform.
But we're just getting started...
As part of the OnCall Air product team, you will be working on solving the hard problems for our customers.
You will be immersed in a fast-paced outcome-driven environment where every team member is excited about helping HVAC businesses grow by saving them time and making their sales teams more effective.
You will have an opportunity to work on not just one, but two end-to-end products and learn every side of the business from marketing to engineering.
What does a typical day look like?
Trick question. We’re a rapidly growing tech company, and there is no such thing as a typical day!
But here are some of the things you’ll probably be doing in the first few months:
- Help discover real customer problems and match them with the business goal
- Manage customer, market, and internal feedback machine
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on defining the best solutions
- Prioritize and scope these solutions to ship to customers with the highest quality and speed
- Iterate on the solution by measuring its success and evaluating future improvement opportunities
- Align the whole team around the product mission and sustain the culture of customer obsession
Regardless of education or work history, the Product Analyst has these core skills:
- Excellent ability to express ideas and communicate clearly, whether it's in a group setting, one-on-one, or in a written form
- Proven experience in solving customer problems(operations, support, production)
- Good understanding of software building cycles
- Great attention to detail when writing, speaking, or reading
- Ability to self-organize and balance priorities
- Proficient with Excel or Google Sheet
- HVAC or contracting experience is a plus!
Beyond these skills, we care most about your attitude and enthusiasm!
Bonus (not required, but nice to have!):
- Have previously worked as a product advocate, customer success, or analyst at a software company
- Good UI/UX understanding
- Basic SQL
As a member of the Watsco team, you'll be a full time salaried employee with competitive benefits, including 401k, vacation & paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance.
Where is the Job Based
This job is officially based out of our Coconut Grove office in Miami, FL. However, we are currently operating as a remote business, and anticipate that in 2022 we'll embrace a mix of remote and hybrid work models.
Full time remote opportunities are considered on a case-by-case basis, and are currently available for applicants who reside anywhere in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, and Georgia.
About Watsco & Watsco Ventures
OnCall Air is part of Watsco Ventures, and is proud to be the first incubated business to emerge from the Ventures group. Watsco Ventures is a division of Watsco, Inc.
Watsco (www.watsco.com) is the largest North American distribution company in the $80 Billion HVAC Industry, with over four decades of consistent growth, and annual revenues greater than $5 billion (NYSE:WSO).
A major engine of Watsco's growth is driven by investments in technology, including Watsco's innovative mobile and E-Commerce groups, and the OnCall Air, Alert Labs, and Credit for Comfort software and IOT businesses.
To apply, please introduce yourself via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are a great fit for the job, and attach your resume.
Please job code “PRODUCT-22" in the subject line of the email.
Please be sure to review the job locations prior to submitting your application.